Brittle Meringue Bones Recipe
|Brittle Meringue Bones Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 large Egg Whites
- 1/4 tsp Cream Of Tartar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
How to make Brittle Meringue Bones:
- Preheat oven to 200F. Line cookie sheet with brown paper bag or parchment.
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in a medium-sized bowl till the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Now gradually add sugar and vanilla, while beating.
- Pour the mixture in pastry bag fitted with a medium plain piping tip.
- Pipe 3" bone shapes onto parchment or brown paper bag and bake them for 1 hour, or until set.
- Turn off the oven and allow the bones to dry for at least 1 hour.
- Brittle Meringue Bones are ready to eat. Otherwise, bones can be stored in air-tight containers.