Broccoli and Baby Corn Vegetable Recipe
|Broccoli and Baby Corn Vegetable Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||5 Minutes|
|Rating||4.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
- ½ cup Capsicums. cut into big pieces
- ½ cup Onions, cut into big pieces
- 1 cup Broccoli or Cauliflower, blanched and cut into big pieces
- ½ cup Baby Corn, sliced diagonally
- ¼ cup French Beans, parboiled
- A few pieces Cucumber, sliced diagonally
- 7 to 8 Cashew Nuts, fried lightly
- 1 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- A pinch of Sugar
- 2 pinches Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Broccoli and Baby Corn Vegetable:
- Heat oil in a frying pan, on high flame.
- Add the garlic and stir for a few seconds.
- Add in capsicums, onions, broccoli, baby corn, French beans and cucumber and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Dissolve cornflour in ¾ cup of water. Add it to the vegetables.
- Add sugar, black pepper and salt to the preparation and cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat, garnish with fried cashew nuts and serve hot.