Broccoli and Cauliflower Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/broccoli-with-walnut-garlic-butter/cd91575a-23e0-47df-9e9d-1b793d4ae76a
|Broccoli and Cauliflower Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 2 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 5 Garlic Cloves (peeled and halved)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
How to make Broccoli and Cauliflower:
- Place broccoli florets, cauliflower florets and garlic cloves in a baking pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and toss them well.
- Bake the vegetables at 450°F for 20 to 25 minutes, till they are lightly browned. Stir the vegetables occasionally.
- Remove form the oven and sprinkle salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Toss the vegetables, to coat with the seasoning completely.