Broccoli and Chicken Casserole Recipe
|Broccoli and Chicken Casserole Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||55 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 oz Noodles
- 2½ cups Chicken (chopped & cooked)
- ½ cup Onions (chopped)
- 10 oz Broccoli Florets
- 10 oz Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ cup Skimmed Milk (at room temp)
- ½ cup Swiss Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp Basil
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper (to taste)
How to make Broccoli and Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil noodles until tender but firm. Drain and set aside.
- Combine mushroom soup, milk, cheese, basil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
- Place noodles, chicken, onions, and broccoli in a large bowl and fold gently.
- Add the soup mixture and toss the bowl slightly.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 2½-quart casserole and cover.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot.