Broccoli Balls Recipe
|Broccoli Balls Recipe|
|Rating||7.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 310 gm Frozen Chopped Broccoli
- 3 cup Herb Seasoning Stuffing Mix
- 1 large Onion (finely chopped)
- 6 Well Beaten Eggs
- 3/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1-1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
How to make Broccoli Balls:
- Cook and drain broccoli well.
- Now mash all juice out of broccoli.
- Combine all ingredients and make small balls.
- Put on greased cookie sheet and put in freezer.
- Take off cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.