Broccoli Beef Recipe
Photo Credit: http://steamykitchen.com/22980-chinese-beef-broccoli-recipe.html
|Broccoli Beef Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 bunch Fresh Broccoli, washed, trimmed & sliced lengthwise
- 1 pound Top Round Steak, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Oil
- 7 Green Onions, sliced
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Sherry
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Powdered Ginger
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
How to make Broccoli Beef:
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a heavy bottomed pan and saute beef in it. When done, keep it aside.
- Put the remaining oil in the pan and saute broccoli and onion in it, for 5 minutes.
- In a small cup, mix 1/4 cup water, soy sauce, sherry, and cornstarch.
- Pour it in pan, over vegetables and then put sugar and ginger over it. Mix well.
- Now, add meat, cover the pan with a lid and cook till both meat and broccoli are tender.
- Serve broccoli beef over hot cooked rice.