Broccoli Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://threemanycooks.com/recipes/salads-and-sides/a-better-broccoli-cheese-casserole/
|Broccoli Casserole Recipe|
||1 Minutes |
||80 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 20 ounces Fresh Broccoli, chopped
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Rice
- ¾ cup Onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Butter
- 1 jar (16 ounce) Cheese Sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
How to make Broccoli Casserole:
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 350 degrees Celsius.
- In the meantime, take a saucepan, add water to it and cook the rice in it.
- When the rice is tender, drain water out of it and keep it aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt butter in it. Saute onions in the butter. Remove and set aside.
- Now, saute chopped broccoli in melted butter and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- In the same saucepan, add condensed cream of mushroom soup, rice, onion, salt and cheese sauce. Mix well.
- Transfer the prepared mixture in the casserole dish and top it with grounded black pepper.
- Bake it for 40 minutes and serve hot.