Broccoli Mushroom Stir Fry Recipe
|Broccoli Mushroom Stir Fry Recipe|
|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 Minutes|
|Rating||8.9 / 10 (7 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving||323|
- 1 Broccoli (medium sized, diced)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 cups Mushrooms (quartered)
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 stalk Celery (chopped)
- 4 Spring Onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Black Peppercorns (crushed)
How to make Broccoli Mushroom Stir Fry:
- Boil the broccoli in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan and heat the oil.
- Add ginger, garlic and celery to the oil and fry until soft.
- Add the sliced onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and fry on medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add broccolo and the remainder of the ingredients and toss on high heat for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.