Broccoli Kugel Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.joyofkosher.com/recipes/broccoli-kugel-2/
|Broccoli Kugel Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 100 gm Soya Milk
- 100 gm Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Onion Soup Mix
- Corn flake crumbs for topping
- 300 gms Frozen Broccoli (chopped)
- 300 gms Noodles (cooked and drained)
How to make Broccoli Kugel:
- Take a bowl and beat the eggs in it until fluffy. Add onion soup mix.
- Melt mayonnaise in a pan over medium heat and add the chopped broccoli. Sauté till it gets cooked and then put off the flame.
- Mix broccoli and eggs-soup mix together in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Now pour the broccoli mixture into pan. Sprinkle top with corn flake crumbs.
- Bake for one hour and then take it out and serve.