Broccoli Potato Soup Recipe
|Broccoli Potato Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- 2 cups Onion (chopped)
- 2½ pounds Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 3 cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 3 cups Fresh Broccoli (cooked and drained)
- 4 cubes Chicken Bouillon
- 5 cups Boiling Water
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to make Broccoli Potato Soup:
- In a large pan, sauté butter and onion over medium flame.
- Add bouillon cubes, potatoes and water. Cover and bring to boil.
- Cook on medium heat for around 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Scrape off the thick outer skin of broccoli stems and cook.
- Once broccoli is cooked, add to the soup.
- Grind half of the soup in a blender and add it back to the pot.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Add cheese and heat the soup until cheese melts.
- Serve hot.