Broccoli with Butter Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://eatdrinkpaleo.com.au/broccoli-with-burnt-butter-almond-garlic-sauce/
|Broccoli with Butter Sauce Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
- 300 g Broccoli
- 50 g fresh Butter
- 1 cup fresh Milk
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 2-3 drops Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to make Broccoli with Butter Sauce:
- Boil broccoli in enough salted water until half-cooked. Keep aside.
- Melt butter in a pan on low heat.
- Add flour and stir using a wooden spoon.
- Slowly add milk, stirring continuously to prevent any lumps from being formed. Cook till the sauce turns thick.
- Drizzle lemon juice and flavor with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour over the broccoli.
- Mix and serve.