Broccoli With Garlic Butter Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.momswhothink.com/dinner-recipes/garlic-herb-butter-broccoli.html
|Broccoli With Garlic Butter Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 2 Pounds Broccoli (Fresh and Chopped)
- 1/3 Cup Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Crushed)
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Cashews ( Salted and Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (Grounded)
How to make Broccoli With Garlic Butter:
- Boil the broccoli for 5 minutes, it should be crisp, not very tender.
- Take a frying pan and melt butter in it. Put all the ingredients except cashews.
- Fry broccoli in butter for 2 minutes and mix all the cooked ingredients.
- Top with Cashews.
Serve with steamed rice.