Brown Sugar Smokies Recipe
|Brown Sugar Smokies Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (16 ounce) package Little Smokie Sausage
- 1 pound Bacon
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
How to make Brown Sugar Smokies:
- Cut the bacon into strips.
- Around each sausage, wrap a strip of bacon.
- Take a wooden skewer and place several sausages in it.
- Put the skewer onto a baking sheet and sprinkle generous amount of brown sugar on top.
- Preheat a oven at 175 deg C and bake until the bacon is crisp and the sugar gets melted.
- Serve hot.