Brownie Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://willowbirdbaking.com/2010/05/29/caramel-fudge-brownie-cheesecake/
|Brownie Caramel Cheesecake Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 (9 oz) package Brownie Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Cold Water
- 1 (14 oz) package Caramels
- 1 (5 oz) can evaporated Milk
- 2 (8 oz) packages Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Fudge Topping
How to make Brownie Caramel Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine brownie mix, 1 egg, and water in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Melt caramels in milk over low heat in a heavy saucepan, stirring constantly, until it reaches to a smooth consistency.
- Pour this caramel mix over the warm, baked brownie crust, reserving 1/3 cup.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the remaining 2 eggs, one by one, and beat well after each addition.
- Pour this cream cheese mixture over the caramel mixture and bake for 40 minutes.
- Chilled thoroughly and remove from the pan (loosen the edges by a knife).
- Heat reserved caramel mixture and spread over the cake.
- Pour the chocolate fudge topping all over and spread evenly.
- Slice and serve.