||15 Minutes |
||22 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Butter/ Margarine
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Sugar
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup
How to make Brunscrackers:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Sift flour and baking soda together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Take a separate bowl and mix together butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and golden syrup.
- Add in flour and mix to form soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
- Roll out each part into 1-inch thick elongated rolls to fit your cookie pan.
- Place the rolled dough into the cookie pan leaving enough space to spreading.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 to 22 minutes, till they turn light golden brown and are flattened.
- Remove and cool for 3 minutes.
- Cut the dough diagonally into 1 to 2 inch strips.
- Remove the individual cookies onto a wire rack and cool completely.