Photo Credit: http://helipadonheels.com/?attachment_id=2563
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 1 loaf Italian Bread (cut into 1/2-inch slices)
- 1/8 cup Chopped Basil (fresh)or 1/2 tsp. dried
- 4 cloves Garlic (sliced in half)
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 4-5 Tomatoes (medium ripe)
- Pinch of Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- Parmesan Cheese (freshly grated)
How to make Bruschettas:
- Take a bowl and add oil, vinegar, garlic, pepper and basil in it.
- Peel tomatoes, chop them and drain them in the strainer for 20 minutes. Add these tomatoes to the oil dressing and toss to coat. Keept it aside for 15 minutes.
- Toast the bread in a toaster and top it with the tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle it with the parmesan cheese and serve it with red wine.