Budaatai Khuurga Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bearskitchen.com/budaatai_khuurga.htm
|Budaatai Khuurga Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 150-200 g Mutton
- 250 g Rice
- 300 ml Water
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 large Onions (cut in half rings)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 300-400 g Vegetables (Carrots, Bell Peppers, White cabbage etc., cut in stripes)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to make Budaatai Khuurga:
- Boil rice in water with a few drops of oil.
- Cook on low flame and let the water level reach below the rice.
- In a separate pan, sauté onions and garlic in oil.
- Add other vegetables and stir fry.
- Toss in the mutton and cover. Reduce to heat to low and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the contents turn tender. Stir occasionally.
- Mix in the boiled rice.
- Flavor with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.