Butter Kaju Paneer Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foodviva.com/curry-recipes/shahi-paneer-recipe/
|Butter Kaju Paneer Recipe|
||7.2 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 2 Cups butter
- 1 Cup grated paneer
- 1 Cup Onion paste
- 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 Cup tomato puree
- 3 Split green thai chilies
- 1 Cup bread crumbs (as a thickening agent)
- 3 tsp Sour cream
- 3 tsp Kajoo-chironjee paste
- 20 split Kajoo
- 10 Makhana (soaked in hot water)
- 2 Big Elaichi (powdered)
- 5 Small Elaichi (powdered)
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- Pinch of Nutmeg, Mace, Sugar
- Salt to taste
How to make Butter Kaju Paneer:
- Lightly brown the split kajoo in butter and keep aside.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, pour butter and crackle elaichi (big), jeera, chilies; then add onion paste, cook till brown in medium flame.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and tomato puree.
- Now add rest of the spices and sugar (except the small elaichi) cook on high flame till the oil leaves the masala.
- Finally add bread crumbs, grated paneer and kajoo-chironjee paste and fry.
- Turn it to medium flame, add water and cover the pan with lid, cook for 10 min.
- Sprinkle makhana and split kajoos.
- Butter Kaju Paneer is ready.