Indian Recipes : Butter Kaju Paneer Recipe
Butter Kaju Paneer is delicious North Indian recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Butter Kaju Paneer by following this easy recipe.
Butter Kaju Paneer Recipe
• 2 Cups butter
• 1 Cup grated paneer
• 1 Cup Onion paste
• 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
• 1/2 Cup tomato puree
• 3 Split green thai chilies
• 1 Cup bread crumbs (as a thickening agent)
• 3 tsp Sour cream
• 3 tsp Kajoo-chironjee paste
• 20 split Kajoo
• 10 Makhana (soaked in hot water)
• 2 Big Elaichi (powdered)
• 5 Small Elaichi (powdered)
• 1 tsp Garam masala powder
• 1 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp Jeera
• Pinch of Nutmeg, Mace, Sugar
• Salt to taste How to make Butter Kaju Paneer:
• Lightly brown the split kajoo in butter and keep aside.
• In a heavy bottomed pan, pour butter and crackle elaichi (big), jeera, chilies; then add onion paste, cook till brown in medium flame.
• Add ginger-garlic paste and tomato puree.
• Now add rest of the spices and sugar (except the small elaichi) cook on high flame till the oil leaves the masala.
• Finally add bread crumbs, grated paneer and kajoo-chironjee paste and fry.
• Turn it to medium flame, add water and cover the pan with lid, cook for 10 min.
• Sprinkle makhana and split kajoos.
• Butter Kaju Paneer is ready.
Recipe of the Month
Aloo Chaat is a very popular Indian recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Alu Chaat...