Butter Paneer Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.themaya.co.in/home/images/Menu's/paneer.jpeg
|Butter Paneer Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 15 of Paneer Cubes (pieces)
- 40g Butter
- 1Cinnamon Stick (piece)
- 1/2 Onion, (medium)( thinly sliced)
- 4 Garlic (cloves)
- 1 Ginger (small piece)
- 2 Red Chillies
- 2 Tomatoes, (roughly chopped) (medium)
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsps Yogurt
- 2 tbsps Coriander (chopped)
- List A:
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Water
How to make Butter Paneer:
- Mix the ingredients in list A together in a small bowl to get a smooth paste.
- Heat, 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add onions in to it and fry until brown.
- Blend fried onions, garlic, ginger, red chillies and 1 tbsp water in a food processor, to a fine paste. Keep it a side.
- Blend chopped tomatoes in a food processor. Keep it a side.
- Heat non-stick pan or pot and melt butter over low heat.
- Add cinnamon stick. When fragrant, turn heat to medium.
- Add the paste (garlic-fried onions-ginger-chillies paste) from step 3 and fry until the raw smell goes.
- Add the smooth paste (spices paste) from step 1 to the pan. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the "blended tomatoes" and stir it well
- Cover and cook over medium heat until raw smell goes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and mix.
- Add paneer pieces and yogurt.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander and mix. Serve!