Button Mushroom Salad Recipe
|Button Mushroom Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 20 medium Button Mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 medium Cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- 1 medium Onion (sliced)
- 5 Green Olives (sliced)
- 5 Black Olives (sliced)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 6-7 leaves Lettuce
- 6-8 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 loaf of French Bread (sliced)
- 7-8 Black Peppercorns (crushed)
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
How to make Button Mushroom Salad:
- In a large bowl, take onion and cucumber and add mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, green olives and black olives and toss well.
- For dressing, take olive oil in a bowl.
- To make the salad dressing, take olive oil in a bowl and add balsamic vinegar, crushed peppercorns, salt and garlic and stir well.
- Take the freshly torn lettuce leaves and basil leaves and add it to the bowl of vegetables
- Gently crumble the French bread slices and add it to the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the dressing and toss well.