Cabbage and Capsicum Pulao Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cookwithmanali.com/cabbage-capsicum-pulao-patta-gobhi-shimla-mirch-pulao/
|Cabbage and Capsicum Pulao Recipe|
||7.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 Cup basmati rice, soaked in water
- 1 Capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 Cabbage, chopped lengthwise
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp Green chili paste
- A pinch of Ajinomoto
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
How to make Cabbage and Capsicum Pulao:
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Add sliced onion and cook till it becomes light brown.
- Add sliced capsicum to it and cook for 2 min.
- Then add chopped cabbage and cook again for a while
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, green chili paste and ajinomoto. Mix well
- Add the soaked rice in it and mix lightly, taking care that the rice don't break.
- Add required quantity of water and cook till the rice is done.
- Cabbage and Capsicum Pulao is ready.