Cabbage And Noodles Recipe
|Cabbage And Noodles Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||35 Minutes|
|Rating||7.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
|Calories Per Serving||447|
- 1 small head Cabbage (Chopped)
- 8 oz package Egg Noodles
- 1 dash Garlic Salt
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- ½ lb Bacon
How to make Cabbage And Noodles:
- Bring slightly salted water to boil over high heat and stir in the egg noodles and return to boil. Cook the noodles uncovered; stir occasionally until the noodles are cooked, still firm to the bite. Drain the water out and return the noodles to the pots and then stir in the butter.
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally for 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices over a paper towel.
- Place the onion in the skillet along with the bacon grease and cook and stir over medium heat until the onion begins to soften. Stir in the cabbage and cook for 5 more minutes. Chop the bacon and add it to the skillet and cook for 10 min, till the cabbage gets tender.
- Stir in the noodles and continue cooking just until heated through.