Cabbage Kofta Curry Recipe
|Cabbage Kofta Curry Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||9.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 1 small Cabbage (shredded finely)
- 2 small Onions (minced finely)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 cup Besan
- 1 large Onion (sliced finely)
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1-2 Cardamom Pods
- 1 small piece Ginger
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 tsp Cashewnuts
- 4-5 Green Chillies
- 1 medium Tomato
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Yogurt
How to make Cabbage Kofta Curry:
- Mix items 1-6 for the kofta and make a batter.
- Pour small round lumps of the batter in hot oil.
- Deep fry and keep aside.
- Heat some more oil in a pan and add the jeera, coriander and poppy seeds.
- Add to it and fry the rest of the sliced onion till it turns translucent.
- Now grind to a paste cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger and cashew andtomato.
- Add the masala paste to the onion fry.
- Keep frying till the oil starts to separate from the onions.
- Add 1 tablespoon of yogurt and mix well.
- Add salt and enough water to make a think gravy and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Add the deep fried koftas and heat through.
- Serve hot with chapattis or rice.