Cabbage Pakoda Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.spiceupthecurry.com/cabbage-pakoda-recipe/
|Cabbage Pakoda Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ Cabbage (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 3 tbsp Gram Flour (besan)
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Coriander Powder (dhania powder)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep fry
How to make Cabbage Pakoda:
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except oil to make a paste. (Add water, if required).
- Shape it in the form of pakoda.
- Deep fry the mixture in the oil.
- Once it becomes golden brown, transfer the pakodas into a plate.
serve it hot with tea.