Cabbage Paratha Recipe
Photo Credit: http://sizzlingindianrecipes.blogspot.in/2013/09/cabbage-cilantro-paratha-made-with-self.html
|Cabbage Paratha Recipe|
||8.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 3 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Cabbage (finely grated)
- 1'' Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- Butter/Oil (for frying)
- Salt to taste
How to make Cabbage Paratha:
- Mix the wheat flour and salt properly in a bowl.
- Then add 1 teaspoon oil, grated cabbage, coriander, ginger and green chillies and again mix well.
- Now knead this into soft dough by mixing enough water.
- Take little portion of the dough and make a round ball.
- Roll this ball into the shape of a round paratha.
- Heat the tawa (griddle) and cook the paratha with butter or oil as per your choice.
- Cook till both the sides of paratha turn golden brown.
- Serve hot parathas with curd or pickle.