Cabbage Rolls Recipe
|Cabbage Rolls Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
- 1 large Onion (diced)
- 1 medium Pepper (diced)
- 2½ oz Pepperoni (diced)
- 10 oz Tomato Soup
- ½ cup Water
- 15 large Green Cabbage Leaves
- ¼ cup White Vinegar
- 7½ oz Spanish-Style Rice Mix
- 15 oz Tomatoes (stewed with juice)
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
How to make Cabbage Rolls:
- Take a large skillet and put the cabbage in it with water.
- Boil it covered for about 30 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and mix vinegar.
- Simmer until the content softens.
- Drain it and set it aside.
- Meanwhile, according to package directions, prepare Spanish rice using the stewed tomatoes; set it aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan; mix pepper, onion, and ham.
- Cook it for about 5 minutes approximately.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F; grease the baking dish.
- Place a cabbage leaf and spoon the prepared content inside.
- Roll up the leaf and place it in the dish.
- Repeat the same for the remaining cabbage.
- Now mix it with tomato soup and water.
- Transfer the mixture over the rolls.
- Take an aluminum foil and wrap the dish in it.
- Bake it until cabbage is tender.
- Serve it hot.