Cabbage Salad Recipe
|Cabbage Salad Recipe|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1/2 Head cabbage
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup vinegar
- 2 tsp Melted butter
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Mustard
How to make Cabbage Salad:
- Wash and Cut the cabbage.
- Remove tough leaves, cut out the core and chop it with a sharp knife.
- Cook the eggs hard and chop five of them.
- Put the cabbage in a bowl, add chopped eggs, butter toss and fold lightly together.
- Combine the sugar, salt, mustard and vinegar properly.
- Pour this mixture over the cabbage and eggs.
- Toss again lightly with a fork held in each hand, place in a dish.
- Cut the remaining egg in slices.
- Garnish cabbage salad with it.