Cabbage Tamales Recipe
Photo Credit: http://thymeingrammyskitchen.blogspot.in/2013/10/cabbage-tamales-unrolled.html
|Cabbage Tamales Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
- 1 jar green Peas
- 1 large Cabbage
- 1/2 lb ground Pork (seasoned and well cooked)
- 1 Carrot (cooked)
- 1/2 cup Tomato juice
- 1/4 Butter
How to make Cabbage Tamales:
- Make a stew of onions and tomatoes. Chop the meat and toss with carrots and peas.
- Cook the cabbage leaves in water without being too soft, remove from water and drain.
- Take each leaf, fill it with stew, tie the top and place it in a pot.
- Spread each with butter and cover with tomato juice and bring medium heat until well seasoned.