Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
|Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 Ounces linguine pasta
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp Dried basil
- 1 Green onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
How to make Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes or till al dente, drain.
- Put the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag and shake it to coat.
- In a big skillet on medium flame, fry the chicken in butter or margarine till almost tender for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, mushrooms and green onion with it.
- Fry and stir for about 2 to 3 minutes, decrease the flame.
- Add the cream, basil, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper to it, mix well and heat through.
- Combine the cooked linguine with it, toss and heat through.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and serve it.