Cajun Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/cajun-chicken-wings/8482
|Cajun Chicken Recipe|
||7.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 10 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp Lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp Dried Italian-style seasoning
- Garlic powder to taste
- 2 Cups vegetable oil
How to make Cajun Chicken:
- In a big shallow dish, combine the oil, cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and lemon pepper, mix well.
- Put the chicken in the dish, and turn to coat with this mixture, cover and place it into the refrigerator for about 1/2 hour.
- Preheat grill for the high heat and lightly oil the grill grate.
- Drain the chicken and discard the marinade.
- Put the chicken on hot grill and cook for about 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or till juices run clear.