Candy Apple Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.boredblogalmighty.com/2012/09/crunch-caramel-apples.html#sthash.PiFyZnyW.dpbs
|Candy Apple Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||6 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 cups Apples (peeled, cored and chopped)
- ½ cup White Sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pineapple (crushed with juice)
- 1 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 1 cup Dry Roasted Peanuts (coarsely chopped)
How to make Candy Apple Salad:
- Place a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add egg, flour, sugar, white vinegar and pineapple and stir well.
- Continue cooking for about 6 minutes or till the mixture turns thick.
- Remove and keep aside, to cool it completely.
- Take a large serving bowl and mix the pineapple mixture and whipped topping together.
- Add in the chopped apples and half a cup of peanuts. Mix well.
- Garnish with the remaining peanuts and serve.