Cantaloupe Sorbet Recipe
|Cantaloupe Sorbet Recipe|
||3.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 Small ripe cantaloupe or muskmelon
- 3/4 Cup superfine sugar
- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Cantaloupe Sorbet:
- Remove the outer skin and seeds from the melon.
- Cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Put it in a blender; add orange juice, sugar and salt.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or till the melon is pureed properly.
- Cover it and put into a refrigerator.
- Now stir the chilled mixture.
- Freeze in your ice cream machine according to the manufacturer's directions.