Cappuccino Brownies Recipe
|Cappuccino Brownies Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 pounds Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 8 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
How to make Cappuccino Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Grease and flour 4 8x8 inch baking pans.
- Simmer water in a large pot.
- Place a double boiler over the water and add chocolate chips and coffee granules in the boiler.
- Cook on medium heat to melt the chips and granules, stirring occasionally.
- Take a large bowl and combine together butter and white sugar. Whisk well until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, two at a time. Stir the mixture after each addition.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the melted chocolate.
- Stir in flour and mix till just blended.
- Pour the batter into the greased pans.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the edges from the sides of the pans pull away.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Cover the brownies and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Slice the brownies into bars and serve cold.