Capsicum Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.ishafoundation.org/blog/lifestyle/food/capsicum-stir-fry/
|Capsicum Fry Recipe|
||7.3 / 10 (30 votes)|
- 4 Medium capsicums
- 1 Big onion
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- Few curry leaves and red chillies
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- A pinch of hing
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Oil
How to make Capsicum Fry:
- Chop the capsicums and onions into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add red chillies, urad dal, mustard seeds, jeera, hing and curry leaves.
- Add onion when mustard seeds start spluttering. Fry till onions turn light brown.
- Add capsicum pieces and fry for about 10 minutes.
- Add turmeric and salt. Fry for 10 minutes more.
- Add chilli powder. Sprinkle with curry powder.
- Take off from the fire after a minute.
- Ready to serve.