Capsicum Masala Curry Recipe
|Capsicum Masala Curry Recipe|
|Rating||8.8 / 10 (24 votes)|
- 250g Capsicum (cut into two pieces each)
- 2 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 25g Sesame Seeds
- 25g Peanuts
- 25g Dry Coconut (grated)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 bunch Curry Leaves
- A pinch of Fenugreek Seeds
- 50g Tamarind
- 75g Oil
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Capsicum Masala Curry:
- Roast coriander seeds, peanuts, sesame seeds, and dry coconut without oil, until golden.
- Cool and blend in a food processor, to make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry mustard, fenugreek seeds and curry leaves for a minute.
- When the seeds flutter, add capsicum. Fry for a while and transfer to a separate bowl.
- Fry the ground paste in the remaining oil until the oil separates.
- Add chili powder, tamarind water and salt. Cook until the gravy becomes thick.
- Now, add fried capsicum to the gravy and remove from heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.