Capsicum Pickle Recipe
|Capsicum Pickle Recipe|
|Rating||8.3 / 10 (8 votes)|
- 5 Capsicums
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Asfoetida powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Capsicum Pickle:
- Wash and cut the capsicum into small pieces. Remove the seeds
- Roast mustard seeds in a pan. When they start spluttering, add fenugreek seeds.
- After mustard and fenugreek seeds get roasted, grind them to make fine powder.
- Stir for a while and add asafoetida, chilli and turmeric powder. Stir again.
- Add capsicum pieces and salt. Stir and put the lid.
- Cook the mixture for few minutes till capsicum pieces are done.
- Occasionally open the lid 3-4 times. Stir and remove from the flame.
- Pour lemon juice and stir well.
- Capsicum Pickle is ready. Store it in a jar or bottle.