Caramel Apples Recipe
|Caramel Apples Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||2 Minutes |
- 6 small Apples
- 1 (14 oz) package individually wrapped Caramels
- 2 tbsp Milk
How to make Caramel Apples:
- Grease a platter and set aside.
- Remove the stems of each apple and insert an ice-cream stick into the top.
- Unwrap the caramels and place in a microwave proof bowl, along with milk.
- Place in microwave at moderate heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and coat each apple with caramel properly.
- Arrange on the greased platter and leave to set.
- Serve thereafter.