Caramel Cake Recipe
|Caramel Cake Recipe|
||9.3 / 10 (6 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Cups, sifted cake flour
- 1-3/4 Cups white sugar
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1/3 Cup hot water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2/3 Cup milk
- 3/4 Cup butter
- 3 Eggs
How to make Caramel Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two 9 inch pans with parchment paper and sift flour, baking powder and salt together 3 times, keep aside.
- For caramel syrup heat 1/2 cup of the sugar in a heavy skillet, keep stirring.
- Continue to cook and stir till melted sugar turn into dark brown.
- Remove it from the fire.
- Add hot water to it and stir till dissolved, keep aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening with rest of the sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time to it, beating thoroughly.
- Combine vanilla and 3 tbsp caramel syrup.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternately to it and beat till soft.
- Pour the mixture into two 9 inch pans.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes till a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.