Caramelised Potatoes Recipe
|Caramelised Potatoes Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2¼ lbs (1 kg) Potatoes
- Water (as required)
- 6 tbsp (85 g) Sugar
- 5 tbsp (75 g) Butter
How to make Caramelised Potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and dice them.
- Add the potatoes to a large saucepan and pour enough water to cover them.
- Boil the water on high flame and reduce it to low flame. Boil for 15 further minutes.
- Remove the potatoes and rinse them in cold water. Dry them thereafter.
- Place a frying pan on heat and melt sugar till it turns golden.
- Add butter and potatoes to the caramelized sugar.
- Stir fry the potatoes on high flame till they turn brown, stirring constantly.
- Serve immediately.