Caramelized Onion Pork Chops Recipe
|Caramelized Onion Pork Chops Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 oz 1/2 inch thick Pork Loin Chops (4 nos)
- 3 tsp Seasoning Salt
- 2 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 Onion (cut into strips)
- 1 cup Water
How to make Caramelized Onion Pork Chops:
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the chops till brown on both sides.
- Add the onions and water and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn the chops once and then sprinkle some more salt and pepper.
- Cook until the water evaporates and the onions are medium brown.
- Remove the chops and serve with the onions on top.