Caraway Cheese Ball Recipe
|Caraway Cheese Ball Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- ¾ (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Dry Sherry
- 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 3 tbsp Caraway Seeds (for rolling)
How to make Caraway Cheese Ball:
- Take a large bowl and beat cream cheese till it gets fluffy and soft.
- Add in Dijon mustard, sherry and caraway seeds. Mix thoroughly.
- Add Cheddar cheese and vegetable oil. Stir well.
- Shape the mixture into a ball and roll it into the 3 tbsp caraway seeds.
- Wrap the ball into a plastic cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until it is firm.
- Serve chilled.