Cardamom Meringues Recipe
|Cardamom Meringues Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 3/4 tsp Ground cardamom
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 3 Egg Whites
How to make Cardamom Meringues:
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Place cookie sheets with foil.
- In a large glass, beat egg whites in sugar until foamy.
- Continue to beat. Quickly beat in the cardamom.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake it for one hour in the preheated oven.
- Cool before peeling off of the sheets.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.