Carol Singing Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://hivewallpaper.com/christmas-cakes-6-hd-wallpaper.html
|Carol Singing Cake Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||90 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 675 g Plain Flour
- 225 g Butter
- 225 g Soft Brown Sugar
- 25 g Cloves (grounded)
- 675 g Black Treacle
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Milk (as required)
How to make Carol Singing Cake:
- Take flour in a bowl, add butter and mix until you get a crumbly mixture.
- Add sugar and cloves. Whisk well.
- Put treacle and beaten eggs into the flour and mix well.
- Stir bicarbonate of soda in some milk to dissolve it. Henceforth, mix it into the flour.
- Grease a baking pan and pour the flour mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 1¾ hour at 350 degrees F.
- Cool and serve.