Carrot Cake Jam Recipe
Photo Credit: https://thecosmiccowgirl.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/carrot-cake-jam-1.jpg
|Carrot Cake Jam Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 Cups, carrots shredded
- 1 Can pineapple, including juice
- 2 Cups, apples chopped
- 1-1/2 Cups sugar
- 1 Package ball simple creations freezer jam pectin
- 1/4 tsp Ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground nutmeg
How to make Carrot Cake Jam:
- Stir sugar, contents of pectin package, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg in a bowl till well blended, keep aside.
- Combine pineapple with juice, carrots and apple in a saucepan.
- Bring it to a boil on medium-high flame, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and decrease the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Crush the fruit mixture with a potato masher and allow it to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Combine the fruit mixture with the pectin mixture, stir for about 3 minutes.
- Ladle the jam into clean jars with 1/4 inch headspace
- Let stand till thickened for about 30 minutes.