Carrot Raita Delight Recipe
Photo Credit: http://indosungod.blogspot.in/2006_05_01_archive.html
|Carrot Raita Delight Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 4 Carrots
- 250 grams Fresh Curd
- 2-3 cloves of Garlic
- Salt (as per taste)
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
How to make Carrot Raita Delight:
- Wash, clean and cut carrots in small pieces of about 3 cm. or else grate the carrots.
- Boil the carrots with a little water in cooker for 1 to 2 whistle.
- Squeeze the carrots to extract extra water.
- Now shake the curd well.
- Add salt, pepper, red chili powder to the curd and mix well.
- Add boiled carrots, crushed garlic to the curd.
- Prepare tadka in a little oil with cumin seeds and add it to the mixture.
- Carrot raita is ready to serve.
Serve it cool