Carrot Dosa Recipe
|Carrot Dosa Recipe|
|Rating||6.0 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 2 cups Dosa Batter
- 1 cup Carrot (grated)
- 1 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 green Chilli (finely chopped)
- 1tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- 8-10 Curry Leaves
- Oil (as required)
- Salt to taste
How to make Carrot Dosa:
- Take 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan and heat it.
- Now add cumin seeds into it. When the seeds splutter, add onions and saute for few minutes.
- Pour the grated carrot, salt, chopped chillies and curry leaves and fry again for few minutes.
- Remove from the heat and keep it aside.
- Take a tawa and grease it with oil.
- Put one ladle full batter on the tawa and spread it evenly.
- Now spread the carrot mixture over the dosa and sprinkle little oil on it.
- Cover it with a lid and cook for sometime on medium heat.
- Remove the lid and see if the top portion has turned brown.
- Now carefully flip the dosa and allow the other portion to turn brown.
- Serve hot carrot dosa with mint or onion chutney.