Carrot Garlic Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://erecipeguide.com/carrot-garlic-chutney
|Carrot Garlic Chutney Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||4.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 8 blanched Almonds (slit into halves)
- 60 grams Raisins
- 4 tsp Salt
- 360 g Sugar
- 15 g Red Chili Pepper
- 30 g Ginger
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 3/4 tsp Cardamoms (crushed)
- 1 1/2 cups Vinegar
- 1/2 kg Carrot
How to make Carrot Garlic Chutney:
- Take a sauce pan and add grated carrots, garlic and ginger.
- Simmer until water is absorbed.
- Stir well frequently.
- Mix cleaned raisins, sugar, salt, almonds, cardamoms and vinegar. Simmer until it thickens.
- Take a jar and pour in the stuff; cork it tightly.
- For better results serve it after 2 days.
Serve it with chappatis.