Carrot Raita Recipe
Photo Credit: http://werecipes.com/hindi/gajar-ka-raita-recipe-in-hindi/
|Carrot Raita Recipe|
- 1 Cup grated carrots
- 1/2 tsp Coarsely ground, roast cumin seeds
- 1 Green chili, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Cups natural yoghurt
How to make Carrot Raita:
- Boil the grated carrots in a pan of 2 cups for 3-4 minutes. Drain the water and allow it to cool. Squeeze excess water out.
- Beat salt, black pepper, yoghurt and roast cumin together.
- Add green chillies and carrots and blends well.
- Sprinkle salt as required.
- Serve chilled.