Carrot Rolls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://talesofakitchen.com/sauces-dips-and-spreads/carrot-and-hummus-rolls/
|Carrot Rolls Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 10 Medium Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2-3 tbsp Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 8 Dried Apricots, chopped
- 4 Onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp Pine Nuts
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 250 g All-purpose Flour
- Oil, for frying
How to make Carrot Rolls:
- Cook carrots in a pressure cooker and drain. Mash them in a bowl.
- Now, mix all the other ingredients in the same bowl, leaving oil, bread crumbs and all-purpose flour.
- Knead it well and add bread crumbs as required.
- Shape it into oblongs and coat with all-purpose flour.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the rolls in it.
- Drain it on the paper towel and serve hot with sauce.