Carrot Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.nuggetmarket.com/recipes/345/organic-carrot-ginger-soup/
|Carrot Soup Recipe|
||8.7 / 10 (28 votes)|
- 3 Cups Carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 5 tbsp Milk
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Butter
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Garlic (peeled)
- A pinch Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Carrot Soup:
- Keep the carrots for cooking until their raw smell goes.
- Boil tomatoes in the water to remove the skin. Remove the seeds also.
- Blend together the tomatoes, carrots and garlic.
- Melt the butter in a heavy based vessel and add the above mixture.
- Allow it to cook for few minutes.
- Now add milk and again cook the mixture for sometime.
- Remove from the flame. Add a pinch of pepper powder, salt and garam masala to the soup.
- Carrot soup is ready to savor. Serve hot.